NETGEM UK PRIVACY AND DATA POLICY
Netgem UK is an English private limited company, registered in London under the number 04719079 with its registered office at 17 Trinity House Station Road, Borehamwood, WD6 1DA. Netgem UK is part of Netgem group. For any further details concerning Netgem UK activity please click on the following link: http//:www.netgem.co.uk
Netgem UK, its affiliated companies, employees, legal representatives, its third-parties contractors grant the utmost attention to the protection of your privacy and your data.
Netgem will use all commercially reasonable industry security practice to protect Data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All collection and use of Data will comply with applicable privacy laws and guidelines.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We collect the information requested during the setting up of your Netgem Account that is to say: your name, first name, postmail adresse, e-mail, product registration. No financial information (such as your credit card number, bank account details…) will be requested from you by Netgem.
We will also automatically collect information about:
- your Netgem device such as your MAC address, the IP address associated to your device, your unique device number identifier, the software version, error logs…
- your usage of the Netgem device and the corresponding services: such as content settings and preferences, channels viewed for instance…
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS DATA FROM YOU?
We need this information for warranty purpose, but also to maintain your device either through corrective maintenance (such as bug fixing for instance) or evolutive maintenance (new features…) but also to provide you with specific offers. Your Data enabling us to provide you with the most updated services and offers online with your preferences.
- to understand how you are using the Netgem Device and Services in order to improve your customer experience;
- to customize your experience, suggest and offer you relevant content and recommendations, and display marketing and advertising tailored to your preferences;
- to process and fulfill your requests or orders;
- for marketing purposes, including sending you emails and text messages about products, events, promotions and offers;
- to send you service information, including confirmations, notices, updates, security alerts, user surveys, and support and administrative messages;
- to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- for analyzing marketing and advertising effectiveness, our user base, product and service usage, feature and content popularity, software and hardware quality, market trends;
- to provide periodic maintenance and support to our Device and Services, including automatic software updates;
- to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our business, and
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, infringing or illegal activity.
Your data won’t be transferred to any third-party.
HOW DO YOU ACCESS AND RECTIFY YOUR DATA?
You can access and rectify at your own discretion your Data on the section “My Account” on our website http://www.netgem.co.uk after you are logged in.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Unless expressly requested by you, your Data will be kept as long as you will be using Netgem devices and/or services.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Your Data is stored on our servers with the highest security level available on the market. Your Data can only be accessed by Netgem accredited employees for the sole purpose here above described and won’t be transferred to any third-party. Nevertheless, we cannot erase all the risks thus to help us protect your Data and yourself we highly recommend you to:
- use a strong password for your login
- do not use the same passwords to access your Netgem Account that you use with other accounts or services,
- and protect your usernames and passwords to help prevent others from accessing your accounts and services.
We proceed in accordance with any applicable law as follows:
- we identify any personal data collected by Netgem;
- no financial data nor sensitive data is collected by Netgem;
- we keep tracks of the relevant treatment applicable to each Data;
- we keep tracks of any incident that might happen concerning the collected personal data;
- we implement the highest security protection level available for the Data as well as for our own corporate data;
- we update as often as needed our security protection.
Shall you have any concern relating to your Data, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.