ISP Business Model Summit returns in June 2022. Following two years of webinars, Netgem is pleased to attend the ISP Business Model Summit on June 8, 2022 in London at DLA Piper’s offices.
Join the ISP Business Model Summit to discuss the impact of this maturing market through the following four key topics:
- Consolidation: What does it mean for the market and how to prepare for it?
- Innovation: How to leverage innovation and meet today’s customers’ expectations?
- Deployment: What more can be done to build efficiently in urban and rural areas?
- Protection: How to mitigate the growing cyber, network quality and asset damage related risks?
Shan Eisenberg, Chief Commercial Officer at Netgem TV will begin the festivities by sharing his vision on consolidation during the first panel of the day “What impact will consolidation have on the market?”
As the UK broadband market continues to evolve and innovate with more competition than ever amongst a variety of new connectivity providers, consolidation seems inevitable. However, it raises the following questions:
- What does consolidation mean for the UK broadband market?
- How are the altnets going to maintain their position? Will a few big players take it all? Is there still room for newcomers?
- Are there any external factors that prompt consolidation? (TSR, switching…)
- What should you consider from a consumer perspective when buying another ISP?
- Is investment going to dry up?
Featuring 3 panel discussions, 2 armchair discussions and 1 industry keynote, as well as plenty of networking opportunities, the day is guaranteed to be in-depth and action-packed.
It is not too late to book your seat : here